You want to receive higher quality dental work
- Perhaps you need implants, but can only afford dentures at home. Or you would prefer to have full porcelain crowns, but can only afford metal crowns at home.
- By traveling abroad, you can receive implants and full porcelain crowns for less than the cost of dentures and metal crowns at home.
You can’t afford your dental treatment
- Dental care costs too much in the United States and large number of countries in Europe. If you need major work done, and can’t afford the price your dentist quoted you, you could be a good candidate to save money by traveling abroad. Expect to save up to 70% on the total cost of dental by traveling to Turkey.
Do you need dental implants?
- One dental implant can cost up to $6000 in the US and Western Europe for the implant, the abutment, the crown, and all the x-rays and appointments. The total cost for one dental implant can cost as little at $600 – $1000 in another country.
- The dentists use the same materials and technology as back home. You can potentially save multiple thousands of dollars by receiving implants abroad without sacrificing quality of care.
If there is no dentist in your area, that can be a problem
- If you live in a rural area, you may have to travel for quite a distance to have specialized dental work done. Your general dentist may not be able to perform the treatments you require.
- If you are travelling anyways, why not spend a few extra hours on the road or in the airport and save a significant amount of money?
Have a vacation also!
- Has it been too long since your last vacation? Plan on getting some dental work done while you travel and you may be able to cover some of the costs of your vacation. The amount of money that you can save by having a teeth cleaning and a few fillings in Turkey can cover the cost of your airfare or hotel.